SPEAK SMART: ORAL GRAMMAR DEMO VIDEO
For those who are speaking over the phone, in meetings, or in person, correct grammar and proper pronunciation are vital to their image. Employers and employees alike realize they need to speak right so they won’t be left out in the business world.
Click here for a brochure and an order form.
Click below for a sample page from the training manual with this video.
SPEAK SMART: ORAL GRAMMAR OUTLINE
I. YOUR SPEAKING IMAGE: ORAL GRAMMAR OVERVIEW
- A. Oral Grammar Agreement
- B. Benefits of Speaking Correctly
- C. Pet Peeves: Grammar and Pronunciation
II. PROBLEM PARTS OF SPEECH
- B. Pronouns
1. Pronoun Case
2. Pronoun Agreement
- A. Verbs
1. Verb Tense
2. Subject-Verb Agreement
- C. Adjectives and Adverbs
- D. Prepositions
III. ORAL PUNCTUATION
V. TELEPHONE TECHNIQUES
VI. CONTINUING CONNECTIONS
- A. Oral Grammar Practice Exercise
- B. Personal Improvement Plan